Ladder Golf Set
According to Wikipedia, Ladder toss (also known as ladder ball, monkey ball, ladder golf, ball rope, goofy balls, testicle toss, cowboy golf, and hillbilly golf among other names) is a yard game played by throwing bolas, two balls connected by a string, onto an upright ladder [with a goal to have them wrap around a ladder rung]. We just call it FUN and the next backyard craze since cornhole! Its a great game for the whole family or can be an adults only drinking game! Enjoy all the variations of this instant classic. Comes with your choice of sets of playing bolas in different colors (see image 4 for options). The sturdy pine ladder frame can be stained any color youd like (see image 5 for options). Please use the "add note" function at checkout to let us know if you have a specific stain color in mind for your boards, otherwise we will pick a color that best matches the decal.
- Dimensions: 41 x 8 x 6" (meets all game play specifications)
- Each ladder golf set comes with 2 custom game racks, and 3 sets of colored bolas (optional)
- Select a color for each set of bolas to match your school colors, team colors, or family theme
- Lader sets are constructed with premium pine and designed with dowel cross beams for rugged, infinite game play
- Features collapsible ladder frame for more compact storage
***DISCLAIMER: While these ladders are treated with several coats of outdoor rated urethane, they should NOT be exposed to excessive moisture/rain/water as the wood could buckle or warp. When not in use, these ladders should be stored indoors or under cover/protected from the elements. C&C Wood Studio is not liable for damaged caused by improper use.